Greg Goodhart is the learning coach. He is focused on empowering students and teachers to unlock the power of learning to impact their academic performance. He showcases how a performance-based subject showcases the ability of students to be at their best.
- The whole purpose of learning is to be able to perform, not memorize, but perform.
- Focus on retrieval practices to help students be more confident in future learning opportunities.
- Listeners should check out the book Make it Stick
- Learn how to learn before you can start learning
- Students need to memorize basic information. We just need to do it right before we can elicit higher-level thinking questions.
- Check out Gregg’s most recommended books, many of which he mentioned in this podcast: https://gregggoodhart.com/books/
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 second and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!