- Progress monitoring can be your greatest tool to help manage mastery learning, hold your students accountable, and know what they need and when they need it.
- There are several ways you can monitor progress in your classroom, including tech and non-tech options.
- Progress monitoring needs to be based on individual student progress.
- Make progress monitoring part of your team.
- Celebrate progress…all progress!
Looking into mastery learning? Start with this FREE COURSE.
Chad Ostrowski is the co-founder of the Teach Better Team and the creator of The Grid Method, but he is a middle school science teacher at heart. He now travels the country sharing his story, working with teachers, schools, and districts to help them to reach more students.