GotTechED the Podcast Crossover Episode with the Check this Out podcast.
Check out our latest cross-over episode with the hosts of the Check This Out Podcast! We talk all things #edtech including all the new projects that we would like to implement into this school year! Need… Click To Tweet
What is one thing you are going to do/strive for this year… something we can hold each other accountable for.
Guise and Nick: Students as content creators:
- World Ready 1: Hvspn.com – getting students to be more independent with editing and posting, practical exams
- World Ready 2: Independent Publishing Projects
- Unboxing Video
- Publish a class cookbook
- Brand a club, class, or community business
Check This Out:
- The Morning Brew
- The resurgence of mouse pads?
- Google Cheat Shortcut Mousepad
- Reference Guides
- G-Suite Tutorials Collection
Nick: Hyperlink Slides Choice Board
Jessica Ryan’s “Fun Ideas to Start the New Year” https://twitter.com/jryan412/status/1555693750344720385
My “14 Ideas for the First Day”
Brian: Acorn on Mac. Thanks to Brent Warner for this one. (Sorry Ryan)
What’s On Your Playlist?
Brian: Heard this on the Pardon My Take Podcast and ask you this… Math, Science, English, and History. You need to buy a binder for each subject. Which of these colors do you get for the subject from Red, Green, Yellow and Blue.
Guise: How did this get made?
- Have you ever seen a movie so bad that it’s amazing? Paul Scheer, June Diane Raphael and Jason Mantzoukas want to hear about it!
- Movies that were so bad they are good
- Episode 219 Drop Dead Fred
Can also check out Ryan on the newest installment of Hard Knocks: