Current Job Openings
Inside Sales Representative
*Please note: This is a COMMISSION ONLY position to start, with the expectation of future advancement. We are small, but growing company looking to bring someone in who is self-motivated, comfortable with a commission-only pay structure, and looking to grow with us.
We are looking for someone who wants to take on the task of building our sales team from the ground up. The right person will not only grow with us, but will lead the sales team as it grows in the future. The Teach Better Team has been created to foster innovation in the world of education. We produce products and services to be offered to educators, educational institutions, and their governing bodies, to encourage the improvement and growth of success amongst students throughout the world. Most notably, we are the creators of The Grid Method - Mastery Learning System, the Teach Further Model, the #MasteryChat Twitter Chat, the Teach Better Talk Podcast, and www.teachbetter.com. In other words, we work with teachers all around the country, helping them to Teach Better and reach more students.
Developed by Teachers. Fueled by Passion.
We are looking for a sales representative to start immediately.
We are a small company. And while we are growing, we like the fact that we are not a huge corporation and we feel our size provides you with the unique opportunity to join our team on the ground floor, and grow with us.
- Send, follow up on, and reply to cold emails.
- Make follow up calls to leads.
- Confirm sales appointments for our team, or for yourself as you learn the business and are able to take on the entire sales process.
- Create and implement innovative strategies for generating new leads and nurturing those leads into clients.
- At least some inside sales experience, including cold sales contacts, email sales, and appointment setting.
- At least some experience with CRM software and contact management.
- Primarily, you need to be able to see the vision we have, what we're trying to do, and have the drive to build this with us.
- A willingness and desire to understand our company's mission and vision, and to uphold our standards for how we interact with clients, prospects, and each other.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Professional communication skills.
- Experience in the education industry.
- Experience selling service to cold markets.
- Understanding of content marketing, social media, and email marketing.
Job Type: Can be as full time or part-time as you like. All work can be done remotely.
Salary: COMMISSION ONLY TO START
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. Thank you!
Open Internship Opportunities
First and foremost, we’re a family here. And you will become part of that family. We believe that “intern” is just another word for “awesome.”
We’re not a huge company, but we’e growing, and we believe that offers a unique opportunity for you. We feel our size provides you with the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the business and to really get your hands on important projects that are crucial to the success of our projects and our clients. Are internships are not the typical “go file these papers” type of internship.
You will play an important role and will contribute your ideas and opinions… and we will listen to them!
Check out our open internships below and apply by completing the form. We’ll talk to you soon!
Video Production Internship – Summer/Fall 2019
*Please note: This is an unpaid internship to start, with the opportunity for a future position.
Progressive Mastery Learning, LLC has been created to foster innovation in the world of education. PML produces products and services to be offered to educators, educational institutions, and their governing bodies, to encourage the improvement and growth of success amongst students throughout the world. Most notably, PML is the creators of The Grid Method – Mastery Learning System and the Teach Further Model (www.thegridmethod.com).
We are currently looking for a Video Production Intern for the Summer 2018 and Fall 2018 semesters.
We are a small company. And while we are growing, we like the fact that we are not a huge corporation and we feel our size provides you with the unique opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the business and to really get your hands on important projects that are crucial to the success of our projects and our clients. This is not a “go file these papers” type of internship. You will play an important role and will contribute your ideas and opinions… and we will listen to them!
- Edit, caption, and publish multiple types of videos, including conference presentations, vlogs, and online courses.
- Help to shape and grow the professional image of our company, our team members, and our brand.
- Work with our team to create and execute new ideas for how to utilize video in our marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with our team and our clients on projects and assignments.
- At least some experience with video editing software.
- At least some experience filming videos.
- Ready and excited to work with a team that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Exhibit personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
- Self-motivated and ready to take the initiative to learn and grow.
- Access to a computer and the Internet. Your work can be done 100% virtually. Although you will be able to work at either of our offices (Located in Canton and Stow) if preferred, you will be able to complete almost all tasks from your dorm room, apartment, school library, or your local coffee shop.
Please provide links to 1-3 examples of work you have done in the past.
Required: Basic Video Production Skills and Experience With Video Editing Software
Preferred: Youtube, Vimeo, and other video hosting platforms, WordPress, Project Management, Content Creation, Content Marketing
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: Unpaid Internship
Internship Application: Video Production Internship