In this episode, we discuss:
- Meditation’s support for mental health issues
- Cultivating awareness on the positive impact of meditation and mindfulness among educators
- Introducing new generations to the importance of knowing their values and implementing them into their lives
- And her children’s book!
About Ipek Williamson:
Ipek Williamson is the Founder and CEO of Ipek Williamson Coaching. She is a Change Master, Listener, Certified Insight Coach, Speaker, Author, Ikigai and Ho’oponopono Practitioner, and Meditation Advocate & Teacher. She perfectly blends her 20+ years of corporate experience with diversified areas of expertise as a coach, mentor and teacher.
As one of the Education 2.0 2022 Outstanding Leadership award winners, Ipek focuses on projects and efforts toward creating a nurturing education environment for the young generations.
In addition to her 60+ highly acclaimed meditations that she showcases through the Insight Timer App, Ipek leads live meditation sessions through that same application. She also offers group coaching, workshops, courses, and training to individuals, teams and corporations.
Follow Ipek Williamson:
- Find everything about Ipek Williamson @ Linktree: https://linktr.ee/IpekWilliamson
- Website: https://ipekwilliamsoncoaching.com/
- Insight Timer: https://insighttimer.com/ipekwilliamson
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/insightcoachipek/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@insightcoachipek
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ipekw7
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/williamson.ipek
- Facebook- Ipek’s Calmness and Bliss Network: https://www.facebook.com/calmnessandblissnetwork
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ipekwilliamson/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@insightcoachipek
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/ipekw7/
- Sign-up to Ipek’s Newsletter: https://ipekwilliamsoncoaching.com/subscribe-to-my-blog/
New OFFICIAL Sponsor of the Aspire to Lead Podcast!
This episode is sponsored by Toddle. Toddle is an all-in-one teaching and learning platform used by over 40,000 educators around the world! This year, Toddle is hosting the largest virtual gathering for school leaders across the globe on March 3rd and 4th. Join 5000+ school leaders and leadership experts at #SchoolLeadersBootcamp and learn, connect, and grow with your professional learning network! Get your FREE pass now – https://bit.ly/3WgLHYe
Additional Sponsor of the Aspire to Lead Podcast!
As a passionate coffee drinker, I am always looking for the best cup of premium coffee. Once Leslie and I tasted Papa Rob’s Coffee, we instantly fell in love with the flavor of the Espresso Special Blend. Papa Rob’s Coffee is the only coffee we drink and I’m proud to have them as the exclusive sponsor of the podcast!
Papa Rob’s Roasting Company was started to pass on the love for premium coffee that is as fresh as it is delicious! Rob sources only the finest green coffee beans from around the world and then roasts them to perfection upon order in small batches, so that they will always be at their peak flavor and freshness. One taste and you will experience the difference!
Make sure you use the coupon code “Aspire15” to save 15% off your order!
Aspire Swag with Discount Code: ASPIRE
Tee-Shirts and Drinkware:
ASPIRE: The Leadership Development Podcast
Need a Presenter for a conference or school PD?
Contact Joshua Stamper for presentations on Restorative Practices, Leadership Development, and Innovative campus systems.
Watch my session on Trauma Informed, restorative and social emotional practices at www.teachsummit.com/stamper
Follow the Host, Joshua Stamper:
Aspire to Lead Won the FireBird Award!
I’m happy to announce that my book, “Aspire to Lead”, won the 2022 Leadership Book Award from Speak Up Talk Radio!
It is a great honor to get this kind of recognition and I really appreciate all your support!
The book is available for purchase on Amazon.
Review the Podcast
I want to give a huge shout out to those who have taken the time to provide a review on Apple, Spotify or any other podcast platform. It truly means the world to me that you would take the 30- 90 seconds to share how the podcast has positively impacted you or why other educators should check out the show.
This post contains affiliate links. When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.