S5:E1: Three Emotionally Intelligent Strategies To Get More Joy of Life |W&P| #TeachBetter #TBPodcaster
QUOTES TO PONDER:
- “Don’t bend; don’t water it down; don’t try to make it logical; don’t edit your own soul according to fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
–Anne Rice on Franz Kafka
- “Writing is utter solitude, the descent into cold abyss of oneself.”
- Simple description of emotional intelligence (self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, social skills)
- Concert of bandwidth
- If life is a video game, how many lives are you willing to waste before game over.
- Use apps to support you in obtaining the results that you want
- Todoist: for professional and artistic endeavors
- Apple Reminders: for supermarket lists
- Don’t follow a team but the sport
- This might not work for everyone, and that is okay; this is a show of options that might be fit for every single human
- My experience with Manchester United
- How I get to enjoy it more now
- Youtube for an enhanced experience
- Twitter as an album of how you would like to be remembered.
- Good times
- Why not!?!
- At the end of the day, it is your responsibility to showcase your truth, in whichever way you would like to do this
- Lincoln’s beard and how he communicated stories to ensure his message was present
- Franklin D Roosevelt’s Fireside Chats via radio
- In a cancel culture era, don’t allow others to write your own coding