I talk about:
-What growing your capacity means to you as a literacy leader in your classroom.
-Why you should want to embark on a journey of being a lifelong learner and how this decision impacts your students.
-How to grow your capacity in a sustainable way
-As lifelong learners we have to know how to pace ourselves.
-The reality is that you can’t be great at everything all the time and you can’t refine everything all at once.
-Our commitment to growth directly impacts our student’s growth.
Links to resources mentioned in the podcast:
Reading Essentials by Reggie Routman (affiliate link)
Book a discovery call for one on one coaching or school PD
Next Steps: If this episode resonated with you, take a screenshot of the episode and tag me on instagram @msevamireles.
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other upper elementary teachers get ideas they can use in their class today.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’