Summer time is for rest, relaxation, and recharging our batteries at teachers. However, summer is also a great time to reflect, set goals, and think outside the box. Matt and Ken breakdown their goal setting strategies and how it has made major impacts on their teaching over the years. It is the perfect time to think with a clear head and let the creative juices flow!
In This Episode We Cover:
- Goal setting strategies for the summer.
- Appropriate ways to free yourself of all thoughts of teaching while still pushing forward to improve for the following year.
- The art of clearing your headspace and walking with a piece of paper.
- How to play offense instead of defense.
- Ken’s previous summer goals and how it rolled out into a school year. 2022-23 goals from Matt and Ken
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 second and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
Learn more at www.powereduup.com