Speaker, author, Google Certified Innovator, and EduMatch founder, Sarah Thomas, talks with us about how we can be authentic with our students and why it is so important. Sarah shares how she loves creating spaces where conversations and growth can occur, why it’s awesome we’re all realizing WE are the experts, and why you need to take the power you have to make a difference, scale it, and share it with the world.
- 2:55 – Sarah introduces yourself.
- 4:33 – Sarah’s failure.
- 7:36 – Sarah shares where the EduMatch Movement came from.
- 10:41 – Sarah’s success.
- 12:33 – What’s got Sarah excited about education right now.
- 14:33 – Sarah’s advice for teachers.
- 17:38 – Sarah shares the best things you can do to build your network.
- 21:34 – Six questions answered in 15 seconds or less.
- 23:28 – How to connect with Sarah.
- EdTech Tool: Voxer
- Book: “Divergent EDU” by Mandy Froehlich and all the EduMatch books in pre-release
- Who to Follow: Create PLN w/ EduMatch Awesome Table
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: www.edutopia.org and www.cultofpedagogy.com
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine: Having a routine that involves self-care.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: Life has already been written, so sit back and watch it play out.
Links to Connect With sarah
- Website: www.sarahjanethomas.com and www.sarahdateechur.com and www.edumatch.org
- Twitter: @sarahdateechur | @edu_match | @edumatchbooks
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/edumatchers
- Instagram: @sarahdateechur | @edu_match | @edumatchbooks
- YouTube: podcasts.edumatch.org/youtube
- Books: www.edumatch.org/books
- Hashtags to Follow: #EduMatch