LED Project Podcast co-host, and co-founder of the Lighthouse Educator Development non-profit, Kyle Krueger, chats with us about helping teachers build better relationships, his journey to personal development, and his goal of ensuring every kid will have the kind of teacher they deserve, every period of every day.
Kyle talks about being authentic and transparent with our students, because they don’t want someone above them, but want a partner and someone to walk with them.
- 3:01 – Kyle introduces himself.
- 6:11 – Kyle talks about the Lighthouse Educator Development Non-Profit.
- 12:27 – Kyle’s failure.
- 16:25 – Kyle’s success.
- 20:04 – What’s got Kyle excited about education right now.
- 22:17 – Kyle’s advice to new teachers, or teachers who may be heading back into the classroom.
- 23:57 – 6 questions answered in 15 seconds or less.
- 25:41 – How to connect with Kyle
- EdTech Tool: Audible
- Book: “The War of Art” by Steven Pressfield
- Who to Follow: @GaryRGrayJr
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: Gary Vee (Gary Vaynerchuk)
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine: Reflection every day. Meditation every day. Exercise 3-5 times a week.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: Wilkie always tells me, “When you commit, the universe moves.”
Links to Connect With Kyle
- Website: www.theledproject.com
- Twitter: @valueaddsvalue @its_wil_law_iii
- Facebook Page: Lighthouse Educator Development
- YouTube: Lighthouse Educator Development
- Podcast: The LED Project Podcast
- Instagram: @valueaddsvalue @its.wil.law.iii