Director of Special Services, National Consultant, and 20+ year veteran teacher, Evan Whitehead, chats with us about how the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic is changing the discussion around education, being vulnerable, being authentic, and implementing the 3 B’s he lives by.'So now you see that people are banding together and the discussions are more about what's best for students, truly.' - @evanwhitehead00 from episode 162 of #TeachBetterTalk #Podcast #TeachBetter Click To Tweet
- 3.44 – Previewing the episode with Evan Whitehead.
- 7:50 – Evan introduces himself.
- 17:30 – Evan’s failure: Having to utilize physical management with a student.
- 24:16 – What’s keeping Evan excited about education right now: Everyone seeing each other as humans.
- 29:18 – 6 questions answered in 15 seconds or less.
- 41:40 – How to connect with Evan.
- EdTech Tool: Zoom
- Who to Follow on Social Media:
- Vernon Wright @thewrightleader
- Taylor Armstrong @TAYLOR_does_IT
- Hal Bowman @halbowman
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: Inspire Citizens
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine:
- Daily-Practice/Implement my 3Bs- Balance, Boundaries, and Breaks;
- Weekly-Listen to 1 educational podcast;
- Monthly 20 Followers(Quality over Quantity) on Social Media(Twitter) Build your PLN.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: Be vulnerable, be authentic, be you!
Links to Connect With Evan
- Twitter: @evanwhitehead00 #BalanceBoundariesandBreaks
- Facebook Page: @evan.whitehead.794
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voxer: EW00