#FutureReadyCoach, Champion For Change, and Coordinator of Educational Technology and Innovative Instruction, Brianna Hodges, chats with us about finding ways to tap into that excitement, energy, and engagement that keep curiosity moving forward, for both students and teachers.
The “2018 Administrator to Watch” talks about the power of connection and shared learning, why she believes we’re moving from connected learning to connected change, and shares what might be our favorite piece of advice yet!
- 2:36 – Brianna introduces herself.
- 5:08 – Brianna’s failure.
- 10:18 – Brianna’s success.
- 15:53 – What Brianna is excited about in education.
- 19:12 – Brianna’s advice to new teachers.
- 25:22 – Six questions answered in 15 seconds or less.
- 29:24 – How to connect with Brianna
- EdTech Tool: Apple Pencil
- Book: “Rewiring Education” by John Couch
- Who to Follow: Kerry Gallagher (@KerryHawk02)
- YouTube/Podcast/Website/Blog: TED-Ed and Hello Sunshine
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Routine: Reflection. 100% reflection.
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received: “Money is like closet space, you use what you have and you always wish you had more.” – Brianna’s Dad.
Links to Connect With Brianna